A crossover is the part of the driveway that extends from the kerb line to the property line. 

All crossovers require the approval of the Shire of Jerramungup and must be built in accordance with the Shire’s guidelines & specifications.

A subsidy is available for the first crossover to a property, subject to conditions.

Before starting construction, please complete an application form as well as provide a plan showing the location of the crossover and lodge them with the Shire’s Development Services Team.

Please refer to the Crossover Information Pack for more information and frequently asked questions.