- 24 May 2013 Public Notice - Draft Revised Local Planning Policy No1
- 17 May 2013 Public Notice - Proposed Road Closure - Unmade Portion of Garnett Road, Bremer Bay
- 15 May 2013 Farewell Dr Nic & Mary - Community Invitation
- 15 May 2013 Introduction to Firefighting & Bushfire Firefighting - Nominate Now!
- 8 May 2013 Current Job Vacancies
Public Notice - Draft Revised Local Planning Policy No1
24 May 2013
R2/15 FLEXIBLE CODED AREAS
The Shire of Jerramungup has reviewed Local Planning Policy 1 -‘R2/15 Flexible Coded Areas’ and is seeking public comment on the proposed changes. The Policy applies to the large lot residential area immediately to the west of the Bremer Bay townsite. The following changes are proposed:
• Clarify the infrastructure standards that apply to subdivisions in this zone;
• Apply the R15 density development standards to new development; and
• Formally adopt the Subdivision Guide Plan over this area.
Local Planning Policies are used as an assessment guide for Council and to provide general guidelines for applicants.
A copy of the Draft Local Planning Policy can be obtained from the Shire of Jerramungup, 8 Vasey Street, Jerramungup during office hours or downloaded on Council’s website, Draft Revised Local Planning Policy No1.
Submissions on the Policy may be made in writing and sent to Shire of Jerramungup, PO Box 92, Jerramungup, WA, 6337. Submissions should be lodged on or before 11th June 2013.
The Draft Policy is being advertised in order to provide an opportunity for public comment and it should not be construed that final approval will be granted.
View news archive >>