- 15 May 2013 Introduction to Firefighting & Bushfire Firefighting - Nominate Now!
- 18 March 2013 Public Notice - Tip Opening Hours over Easter Break
- 1 March 2013 Public Notice - Restricted Access Vehicle (RAV) Permit Network
- 27 February 2013 Roe Park Synthetic Surface Project Update
- 27 February 2013 Public Notice of "Thanks"
CBH DAP Application Approved
26 July 2012
The proposal to expand and upgrade the existing Grain Receival Facility at Lot 1 South Coast Highway has been approved. The proposal included the following proposed infrastructure:
· Truck marshalling area, internal roads and stormwater drainage
· Four 20,000 tonne circular silos and associated infrastructure
· Switch room/compressor shed
· Sample platform/hut with two sampling spears
· Extend the existing 60 tonne weighbridge
· New 160 tonne weighbridge and hut
· Relocate toilets and install septic tanks and leach drains
· Rationalising the number and location of access points to the highway.
Please use the folliwung link to veiw the minutes & agendas, http://daps.planning.wa.gov.au/51.asp
View news archive >>