- 9 December 2011 Dust and Sand Local Law 2011
- 7 December 2011 Shire of Jerramungup Position Available - Administration Officer (Development)
- 24 November 2011 South Coast Management Group - 2 community positions vacant
- 13 November 2011 Citizenship and Sportspersons of the Year Awards
- 4 October 2011 Restricted Burning Period Commences 14th October 2011
- 5 September 2011 Residential Lots For Sale In Jerramungup
- 1 September 2011 Local Government Ordinary Election - Election Notice
- 25 July 2011 2011/212 Budget Adopted
- 25 June 2011 Planning Fees Amended
- 25 June 2011 Change to Council Meeting Dates & Venue
- 24 June 2011 Council Adopts Fees & Charges for 2011-2012
- 22 May 2011 Proposed Dust and Sand Local Law 2011
- 20 May 2011 Bush Fire Control Officers Appointed
- 12 May 2011 Restricted Fire Season Ended
- 26 April 2011 Anzac Day Service
- 22 April 2011 Council Adopts Draft Planning Policy on Sea Containers
- 10 April 2011 Isuzu Tandem Axel Tip Truck For Sale
- 20 March 2011 Council Donation Requests Now Due
- 9 March 2011 Education in Small Museums Workshop - Bremer Bay
- 17 February 2011 Jerramungup Refuse Facility Fees Introduced
- 14 February 2011 Swimming Pool Opening Times Have Changed
- 26 January 2011 Australia Day Breakfast 2011
Dust and Sand Local Law 2011
9 December 2011
The Shire of Jerramungup resolved on the 16th November 2011 to make a local law relating to Dust and Sand.
The purpose of the local law is to provide for the regulation, control and management of Dust and Sand on land within the district so as to protect the amenity of the area.
The effect of the local law being to establish requirements for the management and control of Dust and Sand on land within the district.
A copy of the local law may be inspected or obtained by downloading here or at the Shire’s Administration Centre, Vasey Street, Jerramungup, during business hours, and at the Shire libraries during opening hours.
View news archive >>