Additional navigation for pages within this section of the website
The current road construction priority in February has been Devils Creek Road, from South Coast Highway eastward for 5 km, where the construction and sealing is being undertaken as a trial of regional cooperation between the Shires of Jerramungup and Gnowangerup...More>>>
Building Construction and Maintenance
The past month has seen a continuation of the busy building programme being undertaken this year. A total of five building licences have been issued, four of these for new residences and one for the construction of steps to Flat Rock...More>>>
Our ranger, Dean Jolly, has been busy during the past month dealing with many and varied matters.
- A dead Australian sea lion was washed up on Back Beach.
- An injured sea lion came ashore at both Blossoms Beach and Little Boat Harbour. As it is an offence to destroy native wildlife, incurring a substantial fine, DEC was called in and decided against destroying the animal,leaving nature to take its course. Flat Rock...More>>>
The following matters were addressed at Council’s Ordinary Meeting in February.
- Preliminary Concepts for a Draft Structure Plan for the Bremer Bay Town Centre
- Residential Land – Sydney Street, Jerramungup
- Emergency Water Supply at Jacup
Mr Robert Lester was welcomed to his new position as Councillor and sworn in at Council’s Ordinary Meeting on 16th February following his election to the position left vacant by the retirement of Councillor Williams last year...More>>>
Rubbish Disposal Advice
We regret to report that some members of the community have been dumping their domestic rubbish in the builders’ refuse section of the Jerramungup tip site...More>>>
Two new houses for the police officers relocating to Jerramungup have been completed and are now occupied, and we welcome Mark Ardley and Kevin Loveland into the community...More>>>
This item was last updated on 20 April 2010
For more information contact:
Veronica Thomas, Community Engagement Officer
- Mon - Fri: 8.30am to 4.30pm
- (08) 9835 1022
- (08) 9835 1161